Thematic Photographic - Elemental


Okay so after having watched Dennis doing this for a while I thought I'd give it a go :D.
Seems to be each wednesday a new theme is announced at and you then post in a comment a link to an old or new picture that you feel represents that theme.

This week's theme is Elemental. For me possibly the most fascinating element of the traditional earth-wind-fire-water variety is fire. I spin fire as part of my uni's circus skills society, the Visual Arts Soc. I therefore felt that this theme would be best represented by a photo I took of one of my friends spinning fire down on Swansea Bay. The image of the flames reminded me of celtic knotwork hence the photograph's title.

3 comments:

Lovely Keri!!

your link does not work on the thematic page tho.

Truly gorgeous shot!!!

I can't stop looking at it!
Then you know it's special and I can tell - you are gifted!!

Have a great weekend!
Anna

sheeeesh
that's fantastic..........